CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Football vs Rugby

Today, I happened to have the opportunity to check out the interesting and entertaining sport of rugby. I went with Hadley and Travis to the Utes Rugby game this morning to watch Hadley's friend play. She called me up last night to invite me, and seeing that I have never been to one, I thought it would be fun. It was! But the temperature sure did drop though! IT SNOWED TODAY!
Later this afternoon I went to Hadley's house to watch the BYU/ New Mexico football game rather than freezing my but off at the game. We made Choco Krispie Treats and ate them as we watched the game. BYU won 21-3! Go Cougars! Also, the Utah won against Wyoming! Both of them remain to be undefeated! The rival game between them will be an amazing one if this keeps up and they are still undefeated by then!

0 comments: