CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Be Grateful"

Well, once again i have slacked off on writing a blog. One reason is because there is nothing really new to say. But I figured i would update a little with what has been going on.
Work is going great, for the time being- seeing that they laid off my mission friend that helped me get the job in the first place. So we'll see how long this good job will last! I am having many overtime opportunities which i jump on when i can to help save money for school and things to come in the future. Praxair actually offers to help pay for tuition! $2,000 per year. That will help me out tremendously as well as claiming residency to get in-state tuition.
Speaking of education... I am currently working on getting registered for next semester at SLCC! ♫Back to school! Back to school to prove that i am not a fool!♫ lol... I have been able to get my transcripts from Nevada sent up and have calculated to see what was transferable and such. I still, however, need to stop by the school to see the results. I can't really sign up for classes not knowing what has and what hasn't. Because of work i will be taking afternoon/evening classes.
Thanksgiving has come and gone! It was great! Ate some grub and reflected on what i am trully grateful for! A Heavenly Father who loves me; my Savior, Lord, and Redeemer, Jesus Christ; a big, wonderful, loving, earthly family; and great friends! All of which have greatly influenced and benefitted my life by being good examples for me! Thanks to all of you! I love you all!
This past weekend i was able to make it down to St. George for my newest nephew's baby blessing! Sway Andrew Richter! He's so cute and adorable! It was great to be part of it and to witness his loving earthly father, Mikel, bless him!
So within the past few days i was able to see all my siblings and parents! I love my family! Now i get to head back south this week, Wednesday. But this time to Vegas where i will see some of my family again as well as several great friends! I have a few days paid vacation to use before the end of the year and this is the only open spot left to use...So i am taking it! Woohoo!
well...that is pretty much all that is going on currently. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions that you may have. ;)

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Yo Craig, Your blog looks great, I love to see you hanging up side down!!! I need your address, where do I send your Christmas Present. Keep up the good work. Love Grandma in California

Loralie said...

It's about time you got back with the cyber age! You know it's bad when your mom and your grandma blog more often than you do!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Love You!